[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dist-obj] JavaOne get-together?
- To: "Nelson Minar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [dist-obj] JavaOne get-together?
- From: "Philip Eskelin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:37:50 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
So far I know the following will be at Java One:
Anyone else? Why don't we say tentatively that we'll all meet Wednesday
June 7 6:30pm @ Mars
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nelson Minar [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 11:08 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: [dist-obj] JavaOne get-together?
> A couple of us were talking and thought it'd be nice to arrange an
> informal dist-obj get-together in SF during JavaOne. We had a great
> time back at OOPSLA in Vancouver, even wrote some code together! Why
> not again?
> All I had in mind was picking a place and time to meet for beer,
> drinks, etc. I propose Wednesday evening, June 7. The last session
> ends at 6:15PM, lots of distributed stuff right to the last session,
> so maybe right after then?
> Suggestions for places are most welcome.
> Email me privately if you'd like to come, whether the time and day
> works for you.
> . . . . . . . . http://www.media.mit.edu/~nelson/
> To manage your subscription,
> Archives, FAQ, etc. http://www.distributedcoalition.org/mailing_lists/
To manage your subscription, mailto:email@example.com
Archives, FAQ, etc. http://www.distributedcoalition.org/mailing_lists/