[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dist-obj] Am I Insane?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [dist-obj] Am I Insane?
- From: "Joseph S. Barrera III" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:12:23 -0700
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I know this isn't exactly the right forum, but please humor me.
This is one group where I generally trust the judgement of its members.
What type of bug would you say is more severe?
(Note: I randomly ordered the two as to avoid biasing you.)
1. Crash, Java Exception, hang
A. Data Corruption, Data Loss
The context is assigning of priority for bugs,
both for pre-release QA testing, and for escallations.
I have my opinion, others in... the company under discussion...
have a contrary opinion.
Joseph S. Barrera III
Software Architect, KANA
1.650.219-4557 (cell) / 1.650.588-4801 (home)
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / joebar@KANA.com
www.barrera.org / www.waste.org / www.KANA.com
"I was a wretched man before I filled this hole"
To manage your subscription, mailto:email@example.com
Archives, FAQ, etc. http://www.distributedcoalition.org/mailing_lists/