[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dist-obj] Am I Insane?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [dist-obj] Am I Insane?
- From: Sriram Srinivasan <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:06:20 -0700
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivered-To: moderator for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <Pine.HPX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> > What type of bug would you say is more severe?
> > (Note: I randomly ordered the two as to avoid biasing you.)
> > 1. Crash, Java Exception, hang
> > A. Data Corruption, Data Loss
I'm wondering why one has to be given more priority over the other. Both are equally terrible when a customer faces it, and hence deserve a priority 1 status. It should have nothing to do at all with how easy it is to figure out or fix.
To manage your subscription, mailto:email@example.com
Archives, FAQ, etc. http://www.distributedcoalition.org/mailing_lists/