[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dist-obj] OOPSLA Dist-Obj BoF-ish thing.
- To: The Distributed Objects Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [dist-obj] OOPSLA Dist-Obj BoF-ish thing.
- From: "Joseph R. Kiniry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:37:35 -0700
- Comments: Hyperbole mail buttons accepted, v04.18.
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Department of Computer Science, Caltech
- Reply-To: "Joseph R. Kiniry" <email@example.com>
I'd like to propose we have a little Dist-Obj BoF (or similar) get-together
this year at OOPSLA <http://oopsla.acm.org/>.
If you are attending OOPSLA this year, please drop me an email and I'll
coordinate something depending upon the numbers and schedules.
On a side note, if anyone is interested in sharing a room at OOPSLA, I'm
looking for a parter. As a graduating student, I'm in that gray area of
funding &c so, while I have to attend the full conference, any little thing
that helps save the $$$s is a good thing.
Joseph R. Kiniry http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~kiniry/
California Institute of Technology ID 78860581 ICQ 4344804
To manage your subscription, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archives, FAQ, etc. http://www.distributedcoalition.org/mailing_lists/