Resources on the Web
- Archetypes parallel patterns and electronic textbook
- Bibliography of projects and Web links related to ours.
- Bibliographies of Computer Science
- Calls for papers and other announcements.
- The Infospheres Group Java Coding Standard - complete with examples and templates.
- Conference Listings (current and past).
- Regular Conferences, Symposiums, and Workshops of Note
- General Conferences relevant to our work.
- Computer Algorithms class at Caltech.
- Comprehensive Distributed Technologies Summary: including distributed systems, orbs, languages, etc. (no operating systems).
- Distributed Objects Mailing List FAQ
- Fortran M and MPI program examples
- Games Archetype by John and Lena
- High Performance Computing resources.
- Infospheres Infrastructure 1.0 Documentation - APIs and User's Guide.
- The Java 1.1 Language Specification (local and remote).
- Local Java documentation, including the JDK1.1.7 and JDK1.2 documentation.
- Java and Applet resources (very old and out of date)
- Java Mailing List local archives
- Journals relevant to our work.
- Library for the Group
- Maisie program examples
- Multicast Tips by Eve Schooler
- ORBeline distributed object documentation
- Perl resources
- Problem Solving Environments
- Resource Links on the Web.
- ÜberNet: a powerful communications and messaging package written in 100% Pure Java.
- WWW resources
[ Home ] [ People ] [ Papers ] [ Releases ] [ Mailing Lists ]
[ Related Work ] [ Past Projects ] [ Group Resources ] [ Our Sponsors ]
Last modified: Wed Jun 9 01:34:35 PDT 1999